Promoting Your Business Online
It is no longer news that promoting your business on the internet is one of the best and fastest ways of acquiring more customers consistently.
With over 3.4 billion people having access to the internet, it has become the biggest marketing channel in the world.
No serious business in this 21st century can decide to ignore the internet. If you are not using it to your advantage, your competitors will definitely use it to dominate you.
The challenge most businesses has is that they don’t know what channels they should market with or how to go about it totally.
Here are the top 5 digital marketing channels I recommend:
1. Social Media Marketing: – The amount of people using social media is extraordinary. Facebook alone has over 2 billion users. That is huge. If you want to attract more customers consistently, you need to start using Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to reach out to your ideal prospects and close more business deals.
2. Search Engine Optimization: – When those interested in your products and services Google what you sell, can they find your business on the first page of Google? If no, you need to implement SEO for your business immediately in order to start getting targeted prospects who are interested in your products and services.
3. Email Marketing: – One of the best channels to generate consistent sales online is email marketing. If you are marketing online and not utilizing email marketing, you are missing a great opportunity to generate consistent and repeat sales. You can use Mailchimp.com to start executing email marketing campaign for free.
4. Google Advertising: – Advertising through Google is also a good channel to promote your brand online. You can decide to use Google Adwords to advertise on Google search engine and other online websites through display advertising.
5. Mobile Marketing: – Over 4.9 billion people have access to a mobile device globally. The potential of marketing through mobile is huge. One of the most popular means of marketing on mobile is bulk SMS. Don’t neglect mobile marketing if you want digital marketing to work for you.
In this age and time, marketing online is no longer optional but mandatory. One of the biggest mistake any business will make is to neglect digital marketing.
The potential of Digital Marketing is huge and it has helped small and medium businesses to attract consistent customers and increase sales.
The major goal of every business owner and entrepreneur is to attract more customers and grow their business. The problem has always remained “How can I reach my ideal prospects and attract more sales?”
You can be marketing and those you are reaching are the wrong prospects that do not need your products and services. When you market to the wrong prospects, your marketing efforts will not produce a positive result.
Despite the economic situation in Nigeria, with strategic marketing, you can attract more clients, grow your business and make more money.
Marketing is the lifeblood of any business. Without it, your business is dead on arrival. It does not matter if you have the best products and services in the world. If people don’t know you exist, it’s completely useless.
Marketing is of vital importance to any business. It is the key process of researching, promoting and selling products or services to your target market. The bottom line of any business is profit. Profit is largely the result of successful sales. Marketing is an important business process where you inform, attract and convince people that your products or services are of value to them.
Without marketing, many businesses would fail to exist. You could have the most amazing product or service, but if no one knows it exist or understands the value, you won’t make a single sale.
There are many types of marketing tactics you could use to reach out to your potential customers, but it’s best to have a mix of different tactics.
One of the major reasons why most businesses fail is lack of innovation and embracing latest trends. In the past 5 years, digital media has dominated and we now have more people going online than watching TV, listening to the radio and reading newspapers combined. If your business is yet to maximize digital media to attract more clients and grow sales, you should seriously consider that right now.